This is Vanten's parent cooperative:
We run Vanten's preschool as an economic association. The activities are financed with municipal grants and fees from the member families. The staff is responsible for the educational activities.
The parents' commitment and participation is of great importance to Vanten and in return you get, among other things:
- Greater transparency and knowledge of activities
- A good contact with educators, children and parents
- Opportunity to influence the organisation and make suggestions
- Continuous transparency in the economy
- Short decision paths
- Security for your children
This is expected of you as a parent:
- Attend parent meetings
- Attend the mandatory annual meeting
- Help with tasks (based on your knowledge or skills)
- Assist in a group of children in the absence of staff
A presentation of Vanten's board members can be found here.